Saturday, April 9, 2011

ISP online classes by Sri Raviji

ISP- Giving the Best to your Child (0-8years)

I am Ravisankar, normally called Raviji. I am with my Master Pujya Guruji Rishi Prabhakarji. I am a Law graduate and stopped practicing the legal battles. Being a disciple of Guruji for the last 29 years has developed this specail program for parents, or planning couples to free their children from any sort of hindrance for their growth. I have conducted more than a thousand workshops on various aspects from education to Yoga.; from science of living to religious harmony,; from health and fitness to Rural Development and Natural farming...etc.
I am a trained coach of Teach to the Future training together held by Microsoft and Intel.
I started doing this ISP online classes to facilitate such parents who cannot travel to the regular classes.
I sing, dance and laugh like a child. By the grace of my Guru, my voice is produced in many audio tapes and CDs.
Contact me by email at isponlineteam@gmail.com
by phone: +91-9392444251

2 comments:

  1. I liked the way it is designed. Most fundamental training to start life with as a human being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please announce the new batch intro on 27th October 2012

    ReplyDelete